It’s time to rethink!
We would like to change your mind about gas pycnometers
Long waiting times, high error rate with untrained operation, the need for manual intervention, only usable in automated processes with high effort…Learn more about the BULKINSPECTOR and change your mind.
Why is it different from all other gas pycnometers on the market?
- No manual intervention required during measurement, weighing and volume determination take place automatically inside the device.
- Highly accurate, fast and reproducible measurement of sample density.
- Use of various sample gases
- Variable measuring cup volumes
- Non-destructive testing
- Temperature control for the device using Peltier elements
- Easy operation via mobile control unit & touch screen
- Data transfer to external systems possible
- Online analysis with automatic sampling from the processes
For which applications is the BULKINSPECTOR particularly suitable?
- Powder metallurgy: Measurement of sintered & cast densities to check for cavities.
- PET coke: determination of porosity
- 3D printing, additive manufacturing: Component characterization with determination of solids content
- Pharmaceuticals: determination of tablet compaction and detection of pore inclusions
- Cosmetics: detection of pore inclusions in lipsticks
- Roll compaction, bulk material compaction
- Determination of properties/characteristics: purity of products, chemical conversion by reaction, water content, coefficient of thermal expansion, and many more
- Plastics/composites: Measuring the proportion of filler material
- Construction industry: Measuring the density/porosity of materials
- Geology: Measuring the porosity of drill cores